HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE TO LEARN ENGLISH ONLINE & SPEAK ENGLISH IN AUSTRALIA
You can choose:
Learn through context (conversations and dialogues):
1. Go to our Last page of videos, watch the video then read the transcript. Then click ‘Do the Activity’ for that video. Click here to start at the last page of videos.
Learn through memory of phrases:
1. Click on any of the English from the list on the right hand side. For example, I reckon, You will see a page of information about that English phrase, word or expression.
2. Listen to the Australian voice speak English
3. Read English Meaning 1 and listen to and read English Example 1.
4. Repeat this for English Meaning and English Example 2 and 3 (if there’s a third meaning).
5. Now listen to everything again and try to say it - speak English (use the pause button as you need)
6. Repeat this for all the English on the list, after every group of 10, do the Learn English Exercises.
USERS GUIDE: when you click on an English phrase, word or expression you will see a symbol next to it, this advises you about whether or not you should use this English in public, as some English words may be considered offensive:
Page 1 of 1 pages