HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE
SUGGESTED LEARNING PROCESS:
1. Click on an australian expression from the list. You will see a page of information about that expression.
2. Listen to the australian expression
3. Read Meaning 1 and read Context 1. Listen and read Context 1.
4. Repeat for Meaning and Context 2 & 3 (if relevant).
5. Now listen to everything again and try to say it (use the pause button and the slow button as you need)
6. Repeat this for every australian expression on the list, after every group of 10 expressions, do the learning activity!
7. Watch a video, first without the transcript, then watch it again with the transcript and click on the expressions to check their meaning
8. Do the activities for the video
9. Check every week for newly added australian expressions - learn a new australian expression every week!